MULTI TRADE ASSOCIATION
1. LOGO USE. "The sign of Quality"
Displaying our unique Logo in Shop Windows, with advertising and Stationery etc. shows that you are a registered member of the CBT. Your customers will value the fact they are dealing with a reputable business giving you an advantage and placing you ahead of your competitors. We supply suitable adhesive logos for this purpose on request. Members can also login to the members area to download Logos for use with stationary and websites. Assistance can be given free of charge to place logos on your website.
2. VEHICLE STICKERS
Vinyl vehicle stickers are available to enable recognition whilst on the move. Stickers can be provided to members on request and can be proudly displayed as proof of membership to the CBT.
3. MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE
The CBT Membership Certificate gives you additional credibility. It demonstrates to clients and customers that you are a registered member, trading honestly and fairly, meeting all legal requirements of your profession or trade. Your membership certificate can be proudly displayed at your place of business, office or showroom. A membership certificate is sent to members upon joining.
4. CBT MEMBERSHIP CARDS
We supply membership cards for your convenience. They can be produced as proof of membership when dealing with customers and prospective clients.
5. ASSURANCE LETTERS FOR CUSTOMERS
Letters of assurance can be provided for you to attach to estimates given to customers. They can improve your conversion rate of firm orders from quotations and assist when dealing with customers.
6. PHOTO ID CARDS
Photo ID cards are available for your customer facing employees. These can be shown to the public and potential customers as identification and proof of membership. Police are currently advising the public to request this form of identification to deter criminal activity. Request Photo ID Cards
7. MEMBERS WEBSITE, HOSTING & EMAIL PACKAGE
• RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN: If your business has a badly constructed site that is not 100% mobile friendly, you will go down in the Google Rankings. We can provide a professional responsive web design that will adapt to any device. The package is subsidised as a membership benefit. The website will be customised and tailored to suit your own company brand and placed live on the web.
• HOSTING: Is provided as part of the members Website Package.
• EMAIL: Is provided as part of the members Website Package. You can have up to five email addresses for your business with as much as email storage as required.
Find more info on web services Here
8. WEBSITE REPORTS
If you already have a website it is important that your potential customers can find you.
• A Business Website Report worth £80.00 yours FREE from our professional web developer and search engine consultant.
• Ideas to drive targeted visitors to your website.
• Search engine optimisation tips which can help you jump above competitors websites and drive the people searching for your products or services to your website. More
9. ENHANCED DIRECTORY ADVERTISING
Guaranteed enhanced entry to the business directory with an additional full page designed for Google, Yahoo, Bing and other major search engines, displaying your business contact details, with a links driving customers to your website. This is quality continuous advertising 52 weeks a year with an opportunity for the millions of online users to view your products/services and to make contact with you.
10. CONSUMER LINKS
Useful consumer links are provided to assist consumers and members of the public who can then go on to access the CBT Business Directory. They can source products and services from registered members in the business directory.
As a member of the CBT you are entitled to use our logo on; Letterheads, Complimentary Slips, Business Cards, Leaflets, advertising media, etc. This greatly enhances your business image and promotes customer confidence leading to greater business success.
12. CREDIT CONTROL a
Cash flow is vital to small businesses and good credit policy and control is essential. Every business at some point in time is owed money and if the debtor decides not to pay up what do you do? We give you useful advice in the art of recovering debts using the courts and our debt collection procedures.
13. SMALL CLAIMS & BAD DEBTS
If required we will initiate debt collection procedures, sending letters to business debtors at no cost to members. We will prepare small claims for the courts on behalf of members. Stop the headache of unpaid invoices, they affect your cash flow and take up endless time and resources.
14. ACCOUNTANCY AND BUSINESS ADVICE
Every business is unique and requires a unique service. Our aim is to put our members first, to find a professional to understand their situation and provide a first class service tailored to their specific needs.
15. BUSINESS HELP LINE
Answers to all of your business related questions. We are generating a vast amount of help lines/links to enable you to access free information. This will assist and enable you to develop and run your business smoothly.